If you find beauty in the ordinary, you most likely are a creative person. If you seek inspiration for self-expression, you most likely are a creative person. Today is all about living creatively.
What can a list of such diverse people; occupations and passion have in common? They share the common trait of creativity-which is sparked by curiously, requires the ability to let your subconscious do the work, and the understanding that great ideas are often locked in the mundane.
- Mary Cook, interior designer,
- Joseph Chilton Pearce, author on topics of mind-heart connection,
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan, former US Ambassador
- Lois Kahn, American architect
- Scott Adams, cartoonist and satirist
- Pablo Picasso, artist and sculptor
- Ansel Adams, Photographer and environmentalist
- Freeman Patterson Nature photographer
- Greg Peterson, Green living and sustainability innovator
- Bryant Terry, eco-chef and author
- Albert Hadley, Interior designer and decorator
Celebrate Live Creative Day with us by examining the thoughts of this most talented and creative group on what living creatively means to them.