Join us in making a difference in Erin’s memory
Our vision is to provide financial support to people who making a real difference in areas where needs are great and resources are limited. We invite you to join us in one of these amazing opportunities!
Erin’s Hope for India
Through our partner, ERIN’S HOPE is providing life-changing education for women and girls in India who have never had the chance to go to school. What an incredible opportunity to show a woman in India that she matters!
A one-time donation of $25 supports one student for one year. $750 sponsors an entire class of 30 students. OH YES! Donations are currently being matched. Thank you for giving in Erin’s memory.
Erin’s Hope for the West Indies
Erin’s Hope has established a meaningful and lasting relationship with believers in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. This island rich in culture is eager to embrace teaching the love of Christ to the next generation. We have been honored to share in this desire through our personal involvement and financial support.
Other Erin’s Hope Projects:
- Missionaries and missions projects in India, Poland and a teacher/mission specialist in Peru.
- Emergency work helping refugees from terrorist activities in the Middle East.
- Aid to college and high school students and others who go on mission trips to southeast Asia, Spain, India and Poland. The underwriting of other mission trips continues.
- College student missionaries to San Francisco, Ohio and other locations in the US.
- Churches planted in San Francisco, Washington state and Lawrence, Kansas.
About Erin & the Foundation
In her short life, Erin took part in missions work locally, nationally and internationally. She loved the work and never tired of it. We have continued her legacy of support for missions work through prayer, direct involvement and financial support. It is the Foundation’s intent to provide funding for causes that advance the Gospel but might not receive financial support elsewhere.
*Details of missions projects are not given purposefully in many cases. Names and specific countries are not identified in some of our reports to protect the safety of the missionaries.