My Top Five Favorite Things Lincoln Said
- Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
- Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
Do you have a favorite quote from this incredibly wise President whose birthday we celebrate today?