While the photo today is for the inside of your car-which motivated me to tidy up my interior before the photo: )-I thought you might enjoy knowing a little about women and cars.
- Women design most interiors-which explains the practical cup holder, screens in the back to entertain kiddos, a place for handbags, mirrors on the visor, etc.
- Women make up 62% of new car purchases.
- Women make 80% of car purchasing decisions in the US.
- Exteriors are almost always a product of men.
- Women will most likely start online.
- Women do not go to the car lot without a LOT of information.
- Women buy more new cars than men and keep them longer.
- Not surprisingly women search out SUV’s and sedans.
- And, the final, underwhelming data: women are smarter shoppers and look for quality, utility and value. Men prefer a vehicle that provides some bragging rights and a little flash.
What does the interior of your car look like? Do you, like me, need to call 1-800-gotjunk every so often to clean out the debris that has collected from a busy week, a road trip or a fast food eating spree?